Having to sew on a patch or fix a hem used to be a hassle, now it’s a joy! The Joy is the perfect choice for beginning sewers looking to add to their craft ing opportunities or make small sewing projects around the house. You’ve just discovered the genuine joy of sewing!
Not sure yet?
Watch our video on why you should consider the Joy.
Join Jan as she explains why she loves the Baby Lock Joy for everyday sewing!
Information & Features
- 19 Built-in stitches, including four-step buttonhole.
- Drop-in bobbin.
- Free-arm sewing.
- Drop feed for free-motion techniques.
- Adjustable stitch length: 0mm-4mm.
- Adjustable stitch width: 0mm-5mm.
- Convenient thread cutter.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Electronic foot control.
- Built-in accessory storage .
- Weight: approximately 14 lbs.
- 4 Snap-on feet.
- Blind hem.
- Sliding buttonhole.
- Zig zag.
- Bobbins (3).
- Needle package.
- Seam ripper.
- Spool caps (large and small).
- The purchaser is required to contact the selling retailer for all warranty services as stated in the Baby Lock Warranty.
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- 10-year parts.
- 2-year electrical.
- 1-year labor.
Try out the Genuine Collection Machine Tote to protect your machine.
Come into our stores and see the value for yourself!
This machine tote is perfect for bringing your Genuine Collection machine with you to clubs or classes. Machine graphics inspired by the Baby Lock Genuine Collection. Dimensions 17" x 8" x 13". Not intended for air travel
Need Help Deciding Which Machine Is Best For You
Fill Out The Form To The Right To Connect With A Expert