Not sure yet?
Watch our video on why you should consider the Zest.
Join Jan as she explains why she thinks The Baby Lock Zest is a great affordable option in our Baby Lock Line!
Information & Features
- 15 Built-in stitches, including four-step buttonhole.
- Front-loading bobbin.
- Free-arm sewing.
- Darning plate for free-motion techniques.
- Adjustable stitch length: 0mm-4mm.
- Convenient thread cutter.
- Electronic foot control.
- Built-in accessory storage.
- Weight: approximately 15 lbs.
- 4 Snap-on feet.
- Blind hem.
- Sliding buttonhole.
- Zig zag.
- Darning Plate.
- Bobbins (3).
- Needle package.
- Seam ripper.
- Spool cap.
- The purchaser is required to contact the selling retailer for all warranty services as stated in the Baby Lock Warranty.
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- 10-year parts.
- 2-year electrical.
- 1-year labor.
Try out the Genuine Collection Machine Tote to protect your machine.
Come into our stores and see the value for yourself!
This machine tote is perfect for bringing your Genuine Collection machine with you to clubs or classes. Machine graphics inspired by the Baby Lock Genuine Collection. Dimensions 17" x 8" x 13". Not intended for air travel
Need Help Deciding Which Machine Is Best For You
Fill Out The Form To The Right To Connect With A Expert