Enjoy sewing, quilting, and adding basic monogramming to your projects with this versatile, feature-rich computerized sewing and quilting machine. The XR3340 features an expansive selection of 140 unique built-in stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming. This model comes complete with a full set of accessories, including 10 sewing and quilting feet, and an extra wide table which allows for plenty of room while sewing. Designed for ease of use, the XR3340 features an extra-large, back-lit LCD display screen with push-button stitch selector. Also featured for convenience is an advanced needle threading system, adjustable speed control, and the Brother exclusive jam resistant, Quick-Set top drop-in bobbin. Quilters will love the drop feed feature for creative free-motion quilting, and an exceptional feed system for smooth and even stitching. DIY projects and giftable creations are a breeze with the Brother XR3340! This is a factory re-manufactured machine.
- 140 unique built-in stitches, including 8 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming
- Advanced easy threading system, and automatic needle threader
- Extra-large black LCD display with push- button stitch selector
- Includes 10 quick-change presser feet; Spring action zigzag, monogramming, overcasting, zipper, blind stitch, button sewing, buttonhole, ¼" piecing, quilting foot and narrow hemmer foot