Fast speeds and smart design make the 1600P-QC the perfect machine for sewing and quilting! You'll find everything you need to complete projects quickly and easily: Speeds of 1,600 stitches per minute make this the fastest machine on the market; nearly 9" x 6" to the right of the needle gives an extra wide work area; the side-loading bobbin allows for easy access, even from a quilt frame; the automatic thread cutter cuts top and bobbin thread at the push of a button; and the ergonomic knee lift offers a full range of adjustment so you can find the size that fits you.
Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
KEY FEATURESPresser Foot Sensor
This unique sensor system will not allow you to start sewing with the presser foot in UP position.
Memorized UP/DOWN Needle Setting
The exclusive Up/Down needle button lets you control the needle's position when you stop sewing. Set it for UP when you want to move your fabric; DOWN for corners and pivots.
Independent Bobbin Winder
The independent bobbin winder works separately from the main motor so you can fill your next bobbin while you sew.
Variable Speed Control
Slide setting from about 70 stitches per minute to 1600 stitches per minute.
Automatic Thread Cutter
Cut the top and bobbin threads at the push of a button. ALSO can be used from quilt frame handle via cable hookup.
Ergonomic Knee Lift
Quilt for hours in comfort with our ergonomic knee lift. With a full range of adjustment from left to right, you can find the position that fits you best.
The 1600P-QC provides up to 11 lbs of pressure from the presser foot. That's the greatest pressure available on the market today for a home straight stitch machine. Power through even the thickest layers of fabric without shifting.
Vibration-dampening rubber, precision parts, and a hollow needle bar guarantee a smooth and quiet sewing experience.
Side-Loading, Industrial Rotary Hook Bobbin
The side loading bobbin allows for easy access, even while the 1600P-QC is on a quilt frame.
Smooth Feeding Thread and Diagram
The 1600P-QC has a Pre-Tension thread regulator that takes the kinks out of your thread before it goes through the tension mechanism.
FEATURES• High speed sewing: 800-1,600 spm
• Simultaneous bobbin winding
• Knee lift
• Pressure indicator window
• Auto thread cutter
• Variable speed control
• Side-loading, industrial rotary hook
• Memorized needle up/down
• Extra large 8.85" x 5.5" work area
• Dual lights
• Industrial-type thread take-up lever
• No oil holes in bed
• Sealed bearings on shafts
• Up to 11 lbs. of presser foot pressure
• Industrial pretension threading
• Thread diagram printed on machine front
• Bobbin winding diagram printed on machine top
• Liquid response foot control - no stalls
• Synchronized thread tension lever
• Variable stitch length up to 6mm
• Metal attachment setting plate
• Sleek design of home machine
• Quiet operation with no external motor
SPECIFICATIONS• Vertical full rotary (industrial) hook
• Type of needle-HL x 5, size 9 - 16
• Flat bed type
• Painted aluminum body construction type
• Folding type (short) Carrying handle
• Machine size-W498 x H323 x D178 mm
• Arm space-225 x 140 mm
• Maximum speed-1,600 spm (lowest: 50-70 spm)
• Stretch length control by dial
• Maximum stitch length-6 mm
• Manual Thread tension control
• Speed control slider
• Programmable Needle up/down
• Foot pressure adjustment by dial with indicator
• Extra-high presser foot lift-Lever: 6 mm (Extra lift: 12.7 mm)
• Knee lifter: 8 mm
• Independent Bobbin winder motor
• Hinge type Presser foot (with shank)
• Automatic thread cutter
• Thread cutter (underneath face plate)
• Remote thread cutter operation (via socket)
• Built-in needle threader
• Thread take up lever-Round hole for thread path
• Vertical type (Fixed) Spool pin
• Lamp Krypton lamps (x 2)
• Knee lifter (adjustable type)
• Electronic foot controller
• Additional sensor to prevent machine from starting with presser foot in up position
• Improved operating sound
|Built-In Stitches||• Straight Stitch Only|
|Included Feet||Zig-Zag Foot|
|Included Accessories||• Bobbin
• Lint brush
• Spool cap
• Spool holder
• Large screwdriver
• Small screwdriver
• Cloth guide with Screw
• Accessory box
• Knee lifter
• Instruction book
|Warranty||• 25-year limited warranty|
Need Help Deciding Which Machine Is Best For You
Fill Out The Form To The Right To Connect With A Expert